Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to make a good ravenwing, death wing or a combo of both looking for 1000, 1500, and 2000

3 tac squads
1 dev squad
16 terminators
15 ravenwing bikes
4 landspeeders
2 librarians
1 Chaplin
2 company masters
1 Asmodai or Azreal, can be any hq really
2 drop pods
2 rihnos
1 storm talon

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
First:

3 tac squads
1 dev squad
Are these full, ten man squads? Are they basic five man squads? You go on to number how many bikers, terminators, and speeders you have but why not here? It does make a difference.

16 terminators
15 ravenwing bikes
4 landspeeders
Any upgrades, heavy weapons, or special weapons here or are all of these models stock?

2 librarians
1 Chaplin
2 company masters
Terminator armour, on foot, jump pack, bike?

1 storm talon
Outside of using a formation, Dark Angels don't have storm talons in their codex.

Now more importantly, you, or the actual owner of this army, should really be the one making his/her lists and not coming here for us to do all the work. Put up a list and we can help, but asking us to start from scratch with zero reference is not going to be nearly as helpful. This also goes for the Ork thread you put up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they are full 10 tacs and a 5 man dev. It doesnt really matter whats on the unit were very casual. Also ive never played dark angels before so sorry i wouldnt know where to start... im trying to get a good list for my friends. I sorry for making you guys do all the work but i learn alot from everything you tell me. I really wana learn dark angels :(

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Alright, well then here are a few lists.

These make use of a Combined Arms Detachment, with the

And now using some of the deathwing and ravenwing formations:

These lists make use of models you don't have yet, so take them as idea's for the future or to try out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx so muc ill be sure to get back to you on how they did. Any tips on how to play this army ? I know my strat would be to fire at the then lock them down with the bikes and use the hurricane on the rest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts