Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forge World has put up for pre-order 30K Dark Angel Legion upgrades. It's about time if you ask me.

All of which looks up to the quality of which we expect of Forge World.
May actually have to get a squad. Always liked the sons of the Lion.
Looking forward to the inevitable Lion el'Jonson that has to be coming.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hmmm, it's hard to guess which Primarch comes next - it could be almost any - with Sigismund and Polux already out i'm betting on Dorn next. Luckily for me most of my favourites are already out - Guilliman, Horus, Angron and errr Lorgar.

·
Registered
393 Posts
hmm.... the custom deck chairs & fence sitting upgrades are missing but they still have important primarchs from istavaan to release yet (looking at daddy beaky for RG especially)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dorn, I'd say, is unlikely for a while since he was sitting on Terra building bases. Though Corax being next off the block is a good bet.
The Lion is just an inevitablity now that they released the DA stuff. Also, maybe a good Cypher, that would be nice too.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I can help cut the mystique here.

The Lion is far from being released. In fact work has not even started as he has no rules. Same with Jhagatai and Sanguinius (The BA upgrades should be released ANY week now).

Corax was about half done but the sculptor was unhappy with the result so he has started again.

Dorn and Alpharius are closer options. Although which one is a better bet I can't say...

·
Registered
278 Posts
If Dorn is still on Terra building bases - then why is Sigismund already out as he is accompanying him. Read 'Shadows of treachery' this is why Polux is left in charge of the fleet to fight Perturabo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts