Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan Abnett announced on his blog today that he has finished work on the Horus Heresy novel Prospero Burns.

Dan Abnett said:
As I said, I have at last finished the unfeasibly ferocious epic that is Prospero Burns, the latest Horus Heresy novel. The book itself didn't give me any problems, per se, but regular readers will know that it has been badly delayed because, during the course of writing, I was set back by the sudden occurence of late-onset epilepsy. Such larks!

I had to work my way through the initial episodes and the subsequent diagnosis. In re-arranging my life around the condition (and the medication that came with it), I sort of had to learn how to write a novel again - and remember what the sacred feth I'd been trying to do with the one that was already underway.

Anyway, you know all this. I'm done now. PB is finished. I've got back on the horse, and I think I've delivered a bit of monster. I mean, of course, monster in the good sense of the word.

On Monday, I'll be posting a short taster of the novel, the promised extract to whet your appetites and your axes. Monday at noon, UK time. Don't be late.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I need to read that book

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Fuck yeah. The man is a legend, and a bit of a novellist necron. He made his WBB roll.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
It is about damn time. lol I hope it is good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts