Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I was first going to put this under world news, but seeing how some people lack taste and do not enjoy enjoy Daft Punk, (Filthy damn heretics if you ask me...) I put it under music discussion in the the off-topic section.

Needless to say I am a huge fan.

So, Random Access Memories is what the new album is called and it will be made available on the seventeenth of May this year.

Pre-orders are up, either the CD for €10 or the Vinyl for €30 which will include a digital download and a booklet as well. (Already ordered both, sorry Tau.)

Links are here:

Rolling Stone

Random Access Memories official site

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Good stuff! :so_happy:

Something else to distract Logaan from his painting :laugh:

·
8,723 Posts
What, no Dead Kennedy's? :p

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
It isn't fair to insult people for not liking your brand of music, Sangus. We do not "lack taste" we simply have different tastes than you do :)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Now I was first going to put this under world news, but seeing how some people lack taste and do not enjoy enjoy Daft Punk, (Filthy damn heretics if you ask me...)
It isn't fair to insult people for not liking your brand of music, Sangus. We do not "lack taste" we simply have different tastes than you do :)
:victory::angel:

I agree with your statement, I hate it when someone judges or insults another person based on his/her musical preferences.

I forgot to put in a smiley face in all the excitement.
Smiley faces, nullifying potential insults since 1982. :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I agree with your statement, I hate it when someone judges or insults another person based on his/her musical preferences.
Yeah, but I suppose most of us are guilty of this. For instance, I am very biased in thinking that classical and metal are "true" music. :)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, but I suppose most of us are guilty of this. For instance, I am very biased in thinking that classical and metal are "true" music. :)
Whereas I think classical is beautiful (Depending on the piece of course) but nothing for me. Metal, not really my thing either.

Though within each genre there is bound to be a piece which I do like.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Damn...never thought I'd see Conflict linked on Heresy...

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I especially like how I'm super excited about Daft Pun releasing a new studio album and no-one on this entire forum seems to care...

In fact, they keep changing the topic and post stuff which is of no interest to me nor has it anything to do with the topic of this thread...

We live in strange times indeed.

·
8,723 Posts
I especially like how I'm super excited about Daft Pun releasing a new studio album and no-one on this entire forum seems to care...

In fact, they keep changing the topic and post stuff which is of no interest to me nor has it anything to do with the topic of this thread...

We live in strange times indeed.
It's on my list of "Stuff I'd actually quite like but I have a gazillion other things that I also want and in a few rare cases actually need"..... :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts