Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daemons have gone up on the GW website for Pre-order
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat1490603&rootCatGameStyle=

However it appers that not all the daemons are out yet as i'm sure i have seen pictures of a plastic Bloodcrusher somewhere. Most likely they will be release slightly later than the rest as what happened to Astorath the Grim and Gabriel Seth when Blood Angels came out.

My opions are that they are quite nice...ish. I love the Seekers and the Changeling is nice. I disliek the Horrors tho and the first Prince is rubbish but the rest arn't that bad and the kit is a lot better than i thoguth it would be. A Mixed bag for me tho i might get the Prince as i have wanted a good excusess to paint a monster for a while and to proxy my Marines as Chaos.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
yeah, looks like the crushers will come out near the middle/end of august. as for the models, i do want the DP kit, and will pick up the crusher boxset for a khorn lord conversion (and either sell of trade the 2 spare unused crushers)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well with a bit of green stuff here and there you could make them into something else. Fenrisan Wolfs? Rhinox?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
hmm rhinox, damm wish i was good with GS, as that would save me a shed load of cash for a scratch built scrape launcher

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would think it would be too hard. I mean all you have to do is make him look fluffy ^-^
I'm sure there will be someone at your local that could help you. i know this 1 girl who built from scratch a massive demon ontop of her Vindicator. The thing barly has any vindicator left...but i looks soooo awsume!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just checked the GW site and the Bloodcrushers of Khorne are up for adavance order, 3 of them for £32.50, quite a big prize cut if you do the math.

Also I might just be me, but they look better than the old ones!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts