Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Daemons Codex

1K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Gore Hunter 
#1 ·
I was just wondering does anyone know how long it take to get the new Daemon rules released.
I really miss being able to use Bloodthirsters

#2 ·
Summer 08 is the expected date that has been announced. No confirmed month/day yet though. I would expect sometime between May and August... but what really is so much better about a BT than the GD? Stats are approx the same... the only real advantage is the 3+ AS but thats not much better.

#6 ·
great unclean one FTW

#7 ·
they should bring out new bloodthirster lord of change great unclean one and the slaanesh one (forgot name) but for 40K with maybe a bit of armour on them and better looking weapons :p plus it would give GW a reason to get more money

#14 ·
I assume that Traitor guard will function in a manner different enough form the regulars that you need new rules. This isn't too far a stretch of the imagination. It would be sensible to put those rules in the Daemon codex because it by itself would just not have enough rules to validate its existence.

#17 ·
Loast and the Damned will not be in the daemon codex. it is called Codex Daemons, and thats all its got in it..

fantasy has a daemon list at the moment, in Storm of Chaos...

if you want to do traitor guard, just use the guard codex and add in characters and things from the CSM codex.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.