Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF = What the frick?!?!?!?!

So GW is going to rerelease Daemons in August? Are you kidding me? No screw all the armies that need an update how about we reload an army that's pretty friggin' recent!

I should be swearing my head off right now. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Well, I'm not going to lie, but Daemons are a prety uneven army. But still, After getting the DE codex for $5 at Tour de Jeux, I was like:shok: WTF!!!???

Yeah, screw Inquisition and daemons, give the DE some slack eh?

Edit: Yeah, I just read the Email. They said they're releasing new models, not a codex. I'm guessing Angrath, the Blue Scribes etc. and maybe a new Great Unclean One, maybe similar to the Forge World one...

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
finaly, the models need an update. Metals are a thing of the past.
D

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
WTF = What the frick?!?!?!?!

So GW is going to rerelease Daemons in August? Are you kidding me? No screw all the armies that need an update how about we reload an army that's pretty friggin' recent!

I should be swearing my head off right now. What do you guys think?
Sorry, I forgot Daemons were so up-to-date, model-wise...

Seriously, alongside Necron`s, and Dark Eldar they need the kits, more so than the Inquisition, and there is a massive Daemon Fantasy base anyway (For obvious reasons...)

·
Registered
632 Posts
finaly, the models need an update. Metals are a thing of the past.
D
This is true but some of the metals are soooooo cool and have stood the test of time.

Look out for more deamon armies to be on the horizon, especially at GT's and local GW stores ect. YAY more people to kill and get upset when they lose :angry:

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
think about it though DAEMONHUNTERS CODEX rumours for next codex, so a bunch of new Daemons would compliment the release nicely. in my mind anyway

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Well, I'm not going to lie, but Daemons are a prety uneven army. But still, After getting the DE codex for $5 at Tour de Jeux, I was like:shok: WTF!!!???

Yeah, screw Inquisition and daemons, give the DE some slack eh?

Edit: Yeah, I just read the Email. They said they're releasing new models, not a codex. I'm guessing Angrath, the Blue Scribes etc. and maybe a new Great Unclean One, maybe similar to the Forge World one...
Why would they release another Angrath model? I presume you mean Skarbrand.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Makes perfect sense to me, you dont start chucking bad ass codex releases in the middle of summer, you throw out a much needed second wave that spans two systems or some LOTR stuff, all the good stuff comes out September to November for the Christmas period and then again from Febuary to May, because these are the times people are most likely to have disposable cash or are looking to buy a gift, its simple retail strategy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
I Piss in your Cheerios
7,370 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
There are loads of models missing from the Daemons range, this is mostly going to be updating the range.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
i agree im sick of tring to figure how to convert seekers and many other things they decided it whould be a good idea to put in the dex but not supply a model as well.

I almost spent close to 200 tring to get the old seeker models but still i know the daemons need this but DE and Inquisition need more attention as well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts