Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you choose to equip whoever the unit may be in your chaos space marine army with a steed how does that work? i mean i know the rules and all for it but is there like units that you can buy that are on steeds? or do you have to custom make them or is it just considered to be on a steed? Any responses would be helpful thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
erm you would have to convert them there are good modules for some (khone, tzench) althought not sure if GW still sells them. for nurgle you have to convert and slansh you do aswell althought deamonettes on steeds may be a gud place to start :)

hope this helps
martin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bud ^^ just making sure i dont make any mistakes when creating my army

·
Registered
275 Posts
its ok dude just think about "what you see is what you get" thing, if you think it should be shown - show it lol,

you could just have massive muscular legs or bionik legs theres lots of ways to do it you just have to think and look in your bits box lol
:wink::eek:k:

martin

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
They have released Juggernaughts of Khorne steeds before and they have made a new one that they are releasing sometime soon (probably when Codex Daemons comes out maybe). I have seen a Tzeentch one that I think GW sells but not sure. The rest I'm almost 100% positive you have to convert on your own.

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> If you want a Slaaneshii steed, buy the Fantasy Slaanesh lord. He comes on a deamonic steed. The Tzeentch one comes with a Disc of Tzeentch, you can buy a Juggernaut. Only one you cant get is a Nurgle one.

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
As for what units can actually have steeds, only Lords and Sorcerers have access to steeds.

So the good news is, you only have to make one or two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts