Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm planning to eventually make a special HQ character for the Chaos Army, and I was planning to model him out of a Daemonhunters Grey Knight Terminator. Now I know the individual ones are metal, but does the $55 box of a squad of 5 come in metal, or is it a plastic kit that I can choose the parts I want? A plastic kit would definitely suit my needs better, so if it is not, please provide suggestions. Thanks all

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
ALL GK Terminators are METAL.
ALL parts except the bases.

All are the same. One piece head/torso/legs and two arms (which have weapons moulded on).

No plastic GK at all, Terminators or otherwise (though this shouldn't stop someone from trying. There are tutorials on making some - that look close enough - out of the plastic ones).

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure it wouldn't be too terribly hard to convert a chaos terminator to have a GK feel with a bit of green stuff. and if worst comes to worst, I could always just use the metal model to create the figure, modeling whatever parts I need, replacing old stuff, etc. This isn't something I plan on doing soon. But since I had the idea going on, I figured I'd ask, and if it was a plastic kit I was gonna buy it before it became metal. Oh well, thanks for the help guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts