Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks
I have a question, I probably want to buy some daemonettes but those 4th edition do really look ugly to me: only one boob and ugly faces. I know that they should probably look like that but I prefer those 3rd edition Ds
Is there a shop that sells those old ones too ?
Or someone on Ebay that sells them ?

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Nope no shop sells them, and if your try to buy them on ebay you will on average end up paying 10 dollars a model.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm but still can you show me the links to these vendors cuz I can' t find them

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
... wow next time read the thread before you post he hates the current models.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi Folks
I have a question, I probably want to buy some daemonettes but those 4th edition do really look ugly to me: only one boob and ugly faces. I know that they should probably look like that but I prefer those 3rd edition Ds
Is there a shop that sells those old ones too ?
Or someone on Ebay that sells them ?
I think I made myself clear
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Unless you have a time machine, or stumble upon some isolated store with shelves of eight year old GW stock, get used to searching on online auction sites.

A quick search shows two lots, one of which is even an unopened box.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok I understand I am fucked -________-

CURSE YOU GAMES WORKSHOOOOOOOOOOOOP !!!!!!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Giant text all caps..... big no no from what I hear.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Giant text all caps..... big no no from what I hear.
wut ? Oo do not understand what you are sayn'

sry I am not so good in english

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Post # 10 in this thread. You aren’t suppose to do that, the large text I mean, all caps are frowned upon.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sry didn' t know
corrected

btw y is it not tollerated ?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Idk, something in the rules. I may be wrong but I think the admin doesn't like it... One of them anyway. Oh and red text is only for mods. Just to let you know so one doesn't jump down your throught.

·
Registered
596 Posts
You're not necessarily without hope. I'm up to three or so squads of 90's era Chaos Renegades and a dozen or two or three of the Realm of Chaos era daemonettes, so you CAN get the models you want. The Diaz daemonettes when they came out were $4/each (I think, it's been a while since I dug through the archived versions of the store), and I have seen lots go for as little as $6 per model.

But, if you don't want to exercise patience and your wallet, then you are going to have problems.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
You're not necessarily without hope. I'm up to three or so squads of 90's era Chaos Renegades and a dozen or two or three of the Realm of Chaos era daemonettes, so you CAN get the models you want. The Diaz daemonettes when they came out were $4/each (I think, it's been a while since I dug through the archived versions of the store), and I have seen lots go for as little as $6 per model.

But, if you don't want to exercise patience and your wallet, then you are going to have problems.
I already have a fixed target on two articles but aniway could you post those links ?

thx

edit: so I found out that there is a rule for red text but I cannot find the one for big text

·
Registered
596 Posts
Do you mean the links to the archived copies of the Games Workshop store showing the US $40 for the Daemonettes box? I would, but archive.org's been unusually slow recently and I didn't keep a bookmark for the page at the time.

As for the rest, what I meant is that I've purchased enough old figures to make several squads of figures much older than the Diaz models. I'd post proof, but that would I'm reorganizing my collection, and it wouldn't really help you find stuff. :blush:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts