Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know some thoughts about using the new Daemon prince box as a greater Demon of Khorne, mainly due to the fact the I think the bloodthirster is an ugly model, and its about 80$ as opposed to 35 for the prince. The way I see it, they are the same height pretty much, he has wings and an axe. Equals 'Thirster?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think that would be fine. Just paint him up like a thirster, maybe do a few conversions here and there like adding more armor and some khornate symbols and your opponents shouldn't have a problem with it. If they do then they're dicks and you shouldn't be playing them in the first place.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that would be fine. Just paint him up like a thirster, maybe do a few conversions here and there like adding more armor and some khornate symbols and your opponents shouldn't have a problem with it. If they do then they're dicks and you shouldn't be playing them in the first place.
Was pretty much my idea, but yeah I just wanted some general heretic oppinions for how people would feel about it, I know I wouldnt mind, but im the one suggesting it :p

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
do it. Anyone who gives you a hard time for paying $35 for a 100% wysiwyg model instead of $80 is a total retard who needs to burn.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
do it. Anyone who gives you a hard time for paying $35 for a 100% wysiwyg model instead of $80 is a total retard who needs to burn.
Thinking the same thing.

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
Paint it red and it give it wings and you're pretty much holding a bloodthirster anyway. Its so similar that you would need to clarify whether its a BT or just a MoK DP anyway... so yeah, go for it (I may well do the same if I ever want to get my khornate daemons working (think I need DP, 2*bloodletters boxes and skulltaker to reach 1500pts... never thought I was so close).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts