Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dark Moon war band is building an army and creating unusual items to attack the Universe.

The Mad Docs have been busy making things for another waaagh/ Up first is a squad of ork/ Tyranid hybrids as a gift to a friend.

Not to be out done the meks got into a yelling match with other meks and after a few rounds of fungus brew. THe meks found themselves in a challenge to make a better rokkit buggy so with the scrap now in the mek shop the work can begin.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Nice work with the tyranid orks, certainly something different would like to see as that progresses quite interested in the rockit buggie how exactly you plan on doing it.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After a good round of mixing fungus brew with some air plane fuel and downing it. The meks and docs got to work building a rokkit buggy. A mix of Beakie dreadnought with spikey beakie Maulerfiend and Da Dark Moons klan has a new rokkit buggy. Just got to put the exhaust on it and few other bits and bobs then it is off to the paint shop.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
After a good round of mixing fungus brew with some air plane fuel and downing it. The meks and docs got to work building a rokkit buggy. A mix of Beakie dreadnought with spikey beakie Maulerfiend and Da Dark Moons klan has a new rokkit buggy. Just got to put the exhaust on it and few other bits and bobs then it is off to the paint shop.

That fing is awesome!! Like a mekanical silverback. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That fing is awesome!! Like a mekanical silverback. :biggrin:
Thanks I am happy with it and that was the look I was going for. :good:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Love It.
I mean its an affront to the Omnissiah!

Ahh Ork mekaniks, no reason they should work but they always work great.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright got my buggy all painted up. On to the next project as my med meks had many ideas in their crazy minds and many things to build. More conversions to do and paint to be applied.

·
Registered
42 Posts
:good:wow that looks awesome, keep seeing these great ork conversions makes me think of starting a 3rd army

·
Registered
313 Posts
Gee, the machine spirit is turning in its tanks.

But as an Ork player, I really like this!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Da meks decided to take a commission job and paint up a morkanaut for some smelly goffs. Job is done client is happy now off to build one of my own. This was a fun model to build and paint.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The boyz of the Dark Moon Klan were a feral tribe that found an abandoned stompa and worshiped it as a god. It was many years till the tribes meks figured out how to make it work and unleash it on its enemies.

And that is just the start. Two more are built and ready for paint with another two heading my way. There are also two gorkanauts ready to join the list so get ready for the big boyz to start rolling out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts