Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hq
ghazghkull maga urk thraka
kff mek- burna

ELITES
12 lootas
15 burna boyz

TROOPS
8 meganobz-3x kombi-skorcha (battlewagon-deathrolla-bigshoota)
12 boyz-nob-pk-bp-trukk
12 boyz-nob-pk-bp-trukk

HEAVY SUPPORT
battlewagon

updated

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1500 point

·
Registered
733 Posts
Well, I wouldn't bother with kombi-rokkits. They'll rarely do anything, and power klaws are much better at taking out tanks! Stick to the skorchas, at least they always hit.

Zzap guns aren't actually that great. Stick with a big shoota. You should be moving it as fast as possible every turn anyway (yay, deffrolla!), so you'll probably never have a chance to fire anything.

Put those burnas in a battlewagon. If they're left to walk, they'll die. Fast. Or replace them entirely with more boyz. You don't have many.

This is more personal preference, but maybe 'ard boyz aren't a good idea here. They're only in a squad of 12, and for the points you're paying for the armour you can almost get another entire squad.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kombi rockets are for wound allocation abuse. The burnas are going in the trukk I bought for the ard boyz. and this is kinda made from models I already own and can get easily. One last thing I had to put them in a squad of 12 or I couldn't buy the the trukk for the burnas

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone else

·
4,491 Posts
Drop the Zap gun, add a Big Shoota.
Drop the 'Ard Boyz upgrade, just run them as normal Boyz.
Drop enough MegaNobz to be able to afford a Battlewagon for the Burnas.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update new list anything that I can do now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd split up the lootas into 2 units of 6. Some people may dispute this due to leadership problems, but I doubt you'll see much difference, and you'll be able to split your fire.

I'd recomend you get a KFF Mek. You can get one by dropping a couple of Lootas, the kombi weapons, and a few boys. He will make the list a lot better.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
list updated I do think some fearless units are needed more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts