Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
:headbutt:

You sir, are an Ork

there is no way that a human can create such Orkyness. Theres are absolutally amazing. I dont care if the 'heavy weapons team' is or isnt illegal, rule of cool overwrites. I would say best of luck with the rest of your army, but you in no way need it.

I take my hat off to you sir

P.S. can we get a smiley for that???

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks everyone!

To answer your question, yes, the Warboss' cloak is made of green stuff. A lot of green stuff.

Anyway, upon looking back at all my posts, I've realized all my pictures are of tanks and elite units. Well, here's a pic of all da boyz (three squads of 12, for my three trukks)

I just did the bases on them all today. :victory: It took a while. I still have to do the bases on my lootas and nobz though, but when they're finished I'll post up that full army pic I promised a while back.

C&C are always appreciated!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
Ok, so here are all my orks!

Lootas:

Nobz and Warboss:

Meganobz, Warboss, and battlewagon:

"Us Deffwingz is not like dem ova' Orkz. Dey all run an' charge an' get shot up, but we'ze diff'rent. We 'ave whot I likes ter call "Stratajee," see? We 'ave tanks an' big guns ter crush dem 'umies (an' dem Kaos boyz, an' ova' Orks, an' dem little blue fellers whot makes us dese snazzy battlesuits) from a distance, den da boyz can drive up an' finish dem off! Dey neva' see it kommin, dakkadakkadakka!"
- Kommanda O'Sullivan, Deffwingz 1st Kompany

To those questioning the orkiness of my orks, that should answer your questions. :grin: lol

Anyways, that's just over 1500 points of orks in total. I'm not really sure what's next for them, maybe a battlewagon or some more nobz, but whatever it is I'll post pics whenever it's done.

C&C are always appreciated.

·
I Piss in your Cheerios
7,370 Posts
If heresy had a Best Army competition, right now, you'd get my vote. +Rep for being cooler than Ice T in the Antarctic. In winter. :grin:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks!

Well, it looks like Big Mak the Big Mek has returned from his vacation, because I've finally got some new stuff! :laugh:

First, I really didn't like the turret on da Razurbakk, so I changed it. Thanks to all those forgeworld Leman Russes I got, I now have a lot of random Leman Russ Bitz lying around. So, here it is:

Now for the new stuff, Da 'Ammer 'Ead battlewagon! It was quite a bit of work, but I think it turned out rather well. I got the idea from the big Tree-Chopper vehicle in the newest Indiana Jones movie. I really didn't know what it would look like when completed, I just sort of made it up as I went along.

Anyway, here are a few pics of all the sides. I'll post more once it's painted.

C&C are appreciated, and I'll try to have the new battlewagon painted by Saturday (there's an apocalypse battle at my FLGS, and I plan on using it).

·
Registered
499 Posts
I now declare you....:"Orkimedes", you've made so much suits, weapons and tanks(trukks whatever) that i really know no one who rivals, you're ....errrr orkish inventin skills, anyway, your army is great!!!
+ rep

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks!

Here it is!

Here's a size comparison between the 'Ammer 'Ead, a Baneblade, and a cadian guardsman:

It's pretty big. Now I'll just have to see how it does in battle...

Well, I'm 5 nobz and a meganob away from my 2000 point army, so They will probably be my next project.

C&C are always appreciated! :victory:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Ok, I lied. :p With the left over battlewagon/hammerhead bits from Da 'Ammer 'Ead and a random Leman Russ chassis I had, I managed to cobble together another looted tank. Actually I'm quite surprised it turned out as well as it did... not bad for one day's work!

Anyway this is it:

The newly promoted Kap'n Krunch surveys the battlefield with his snazzy new 3-D glasses, looking for some poor fool to fire upon with what was once a Railgun...

lol I do have those nobz I mentioned earlier though. They'll be finished sometime soon, and then "Da Senate" (my Nob squad) will be complete.

As always, C&C are appreciated!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Okay, you really just made me want to pick up and put a brush to my orks of old...

You're an inspiration and a credit to greenskins everywhere! I mean.. having an Ork called O'Sullivan!? And pulling it off!? +Rep!!1 haha :biggrin:

·
Registered
499 Posts
that last looted tank.....wouldnt it fall over every time it fires???
XD really great man, the best ork army i've ever seen, and you know how much I like looting.....even though i'm an imperial, it doesn't say I can't loot.
anyways, keep it on! its awesome!
Greetz daafiejj

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thanks everyone!

Well, it's finally gotten to that point that I can't use everything I've made in a 2000 point battle anymore. I did use most of it in a battle the other day though, and I must say that even compared to my big AV14 deffrolla battlewagons, my considerably smaller looted wagons were the MVPs. That's not to say that the battlewagons didn't cause some considerable damage though :grin:.

Anyway, I finished my nobz! Here are the final five:

The one in the middle is my "Chaplork" (Chaplain), with a "Krozius" (WAAAGH! Banner).

So my nobz are now complete. I think my next project will be either another "trukk" o' boyz, or the "Stompalith." Oh boy, that'll be fun to make...

C&C are always appreciated!

41 - 60 of 193 Posts