Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Instead of posting a bunch of smaller updates, I thought I'd just wait and post this somewhat larger one...

First, here's my Chimera-trukk:

I've decided that the Big Choppa it has where the multi-laser was is going to be a counts-as wreckin' ball. A counts as wreckin' ball that took out a chaos defiler a few days ago! :biggrin:

Anyway, here's my Shokk Mek's ammo runt:

And here is my first full squad of Lootas:

As of right now, I can manage to cobble together an 1100 point army with what I have:

Thanks for the comments so far everyone! I always like to hear what other people think of my work.

C&C are always appreciated, and in case you were wondering, my next project will be an open-topped battlewagon made out of a Blood Angels' Land Raider (red paint job, lol).

·
Registered
364 Posts
These guys are beyond fantastic! I will definitely be liberating some of your ideas when I build my looted wagon. + Rep from me. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looks great man! I have a bit of a request for you. At some point in the name of all things ork, I'd like to see a deth kopta squad from you, be creative though! Surprise us with something unbelievably orky. Not trying to bully you into it but You might find it fun.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks everyone! A looted wagon is nearing completion, so expect it soon!

I think I will make a few deffcoptas. Yes... how do orks mounted on destroyer bodies sound? lol

However, those will have to wait until I finish my 1500 point army... but that's only a few tanks and a couple meganobz away!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow... i must say yer army is amazing... I wish I could produce something like this magnitude of work. Where do you get ideas from? Do they just pop into your head or do you get them from someplace? :shok:
Anyway nice army.:eek:k:

·
Registered
2 Posts
for the deffcoptas I have a few ideas. Each should be different as that is your way. (No two orks do the same thing) I suggest that one should be on a eldar jet bike that has been mounted with a helicopter propeler as "dem puny pointy ears stuff is too hard to work wif". Another should be on a space marine jet bike from the good old days to stick with that rouge trader feel you have going. Another in a Tau Piranha. These are just ideas but I`m sure you you have lots of your own so enjoy your modeling and good work on Da Deffwingz.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Love the earth shaker prisless:biggrin:
also the diffrent colours for different parts on the battel waggon rocks:eek:k:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks everyone!

Well, here's the Land Raider Battlewagon I promised:

And the grot rigger:

And I also finished another meganob:

As of right now, these are all my mega armoured units, who will ride in the Landraider. I figure an AV14 vehicle with a red paintjob should get them into the front lines quickly enough:

Expect a looted hammerhead soon!

C&C are always welcome!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thanks!

Wow, I haven't updated this in a while, lol. Ok, well here's some more orky stuff (lots of pics, be warned!):

First of all, there's my latest Trukk: Da Razurbakk.

Just thought I'd change things up a bit and make the orks sit in the front for once. :laugh:

These are my first 5 nobs. Another 5 will eventually join them, although that's still sometime in the far future.

And last but certainly not least, here's Lord Kommanda Makariork (like Macharius, only orkier). He's a combination of about 5 other warbosses I've seen on the internet over time, lol:

He's pretty big.

Well that's all the latest stuff. As always, C&C are appreciated!

·
The Yellow King
890 Posts
that warboss is awesome! did you greenstuff the cloak if so.. = top notch!

·
I Piss in your Cheerios
7,370 Posts
Don' get me wrong, yur stuff is gud dere, but yur looted tanks, dey is more intakt dan I was 'spectin - dats jus not rite, yur meant ta smash yur way in ta da krew befor yoo stik on da noo gunz and gubbinz. Makes dat Lamb Rader look ded 'oomie, sted of proper Orky like. Still nice wurk tho. :mrgreen:

:king:

·
The Yellow King
890 Posts
but den deez stoopid gitz orkiez like dem dum 'oomies and dun fight wid dem? not smash'em brainz in like dem propah orkiez do day is sissy orks not boyz like we iz.

Da'Funda is nun 'appy cuz Bad Moonz is Smartah.

21 - 40 of 193 Posts