Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah but if the big E dies then the web way will open up and millions of deamons will pour through and terra will be lost along with probably the universe.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Wouldn't surprise me if Cypher is actually Lion'El'Johnson.
WATCHER: Wait, then who`s the guy in stasis? :shok:

We can dream, but Cypher`s purpose and identity seem lost to retcon now. Currently he is reduced to a mere mention in the codex, and only a vague hint in Angels of Darkness (a quite old book at that).

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Yeah but if the big E dies then the web way will open up and millions of deamons will pour through and terra will be lost along with probably the universe.
Will it though? If you go by the the Star Child theory i imagine he would be able to keep it closed permanently.

As for Cypher more has been revealed with the HH novels, i imagine even mroe will be in the later books

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I would like some sort of identity for Cypher to be known before the end of the HH novels. Even if it only slipped in. So that even if he is now ignored we all know who he is.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Cypher is knight from the northwilds the last of them. He was away when jonson destroyed the castle. Sar Daviel found out about him when he went looking for them. He was an unknown to most of the dark angels. This is revealed in the book fallen angels.

·
Registered
394 Posts
WATCHER: Wait, then who`s the guy in stasis? :shok:

We can dream, but Cypher`s purpose and identity seem lost to retcon now. Currently he is reduced to a mere mention in the codex, and only a vague hint in Angels of Darkness (a quite old book at that).
Exactly, and even in the HH books he hardly plays a pivotal role.

I would place Cyphers overall goal and purpose in the same "use your imagination" category as the unknown primarchs, in other words don't hold your breath.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts