ALLIES

HQ
Herald of Slaanesh, Ether Blade

TROOPS
10x Daemonettes, Allures, Ether blade

HEAVY SUPPORT
Soul Grinder, Daemon of Nurgle, Phlem Bombardment

TOTAL: 1000 pts

I don't like the lord being all by himself, his sole lightning claw isn't going to do anything on its own and he has no unit to go with, unless you want to stick him with the noise marines, who then have to stay stationary to shoot the blastmaster.

While the Soul Grinders are awesome, I feel like at such low point cost they come with unnecessary baggage of having to get a HQ and troops. Daemonettes can dish out the pain, but simply cannot take it. I'd drop the daemon side all together and beef out your csm. Replace Noise Marines with plagues with plasmas, put lord on a bike with some nurgle spawn to tag along.. this way you get a solid melee unit that is also tough to take down

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I don't like the lord being all by himself, his sole lightning claw isn't going to do anything on its own and he has no unit to go with, unless you want to stick him with the noise marines, who then have to stay stationary to shoot the blastmaster.

While the Soul Grinders are awesome, I feel like at such low point cost they come with unnecessary baggage of having to get a HQ and troops. Daemonettes can dish out the pain, but simply cannot take it. I'd drop the daemon side all together and beef out your csm. Replace Noise Marines with plagues with plasmas, put lord on a bike with some nurgle spawn to tag along.. this way you get a solid melee unit that is also tough to take down
well.. you may be correct for the list did abysmally

21 - 22 of 22 Posts