Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first post hope I didn't screw anything up. The idea is kharn and 19 cultists come drop in from the Kharybdis turn 1 and by turn 2 they assault where necessary. While that whole drop pod distraction takes place the 3 fiends and the 2 spawn groups of 5 (riding with 1 sorcerer in each squad) go rushing in. The csm are just for objective holding really. My only weakness that I know of so far is flyers. Feedback is appreciated.

Chaos Space Marines: Supplement - Crimson Slaughter (2014) (Allied Detachment) Selections:

No Force Org Slot

• Expanded options [MUST Select first BEFORE selecting other forces] Show all troop options, Show Dataslate units, Show Forgeworld
HQ (170pts)

• Sorcerer (170pts) Champion of Chaos, Independent Character, Psyker
    2x Additional Mastery Level , Aura of dark glory , Bike, Blight grenades , Melta bombs (5pts), Spell familiar
    • Power Armour Bolt Pistol, Force Weapon
Troops (125pts)

• Chaos Space Marines (125pts) 4x Chaos Space Marine, Meltagun
    • Aspiring Champion Champion of Chaos
      Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Close Combat Weapon, Melta Bombs
    • Chaos Rhino Repair
      Combi-bolter, Searchlight, Smoke launchers
Fast Attack (180pts)

• Chaos Spawn (180pts) Fear, Fearless, Mutated Beyond Reason, Rage, Random Attacks, Very Bulky
    Mark of Nurgle , 5x Spawn
Heavy Support (125pts)

• Maulerfiend (125pts) Daemon, Daemonforge, Fleet, It Will Not Die, Move Through Cover, Siege Crawler
    Magma cutters
Chaos Space Marines: Codex (2012) (Combined Arms Detachment) Selections:

No Force Org Slot

• Expanded options [MUST Select first BEFORE selecting other forces] Show all troop options, Show Dataslate units, Show Forgeworld
HQ (325pts)

• Kharn the Betrayer (160pts) Blessing of the Blood God, Champion of Chaos, Fearless, Furious Charge, Independent Character, Mark of Khorne, The Betrayer, Veterans of the Long War
    Aura of Dark Glory, Frag Grenades, Gorechild (*), Krak Grenades, Plasma Pistol
  • Sorcerer Champion of Chaos, Independent Character, Psyker
    2x Additional Mastery Level , Aura of dark glory , Bike , Bolt Pistol, Melta bombs , Power Armour, Spell familiar
    • Force Weapon Force Sword
Troops (211pts)

• Chaos Cultists (86pts) Champion of Chaos
    19x Autopistol, Champion's upgrade, 19x Squad models (champion included)
  • Chaos Space Marines (125pts) Meltagun
    • Aspiring Champion Champion of Chaos
      Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Close Combat Weapon, Melta Bombs
    • Chaos Rhino Repair
      Combi-bolter, Searchlight, Smoke launchers
    • 4x Chaos Space Marine (52pts) 4x Bolt Pistol, 4x Replace Bolter with CCW
Fast Attack (180pts)

• Chaos Spawn (180pts) Fear, Fearless, Mutated Beyond Reason, Rage, Random Attacks, Very Bulky
    Mark of Nurgle (*), 5x Spawn
Heavy Support (530pts)

• [FW] Kharybdis Assault Claw (260pts) (Imperial Armour 13) Access Point: Kharybdis, Assault Vehicle, Drop Pod Assault, Heat Blast, Independant Gun Spirits, Inertial Guidance System, Infernal Relic, Transport Capacity: Kharybdis
    5x Kharybdis Storm Launchers, Melta-ram
  • Maulerfiend Daemon, Daemonforge, Fleet, It Will Not Die, Move Through Cover, Siege Crawler
    Daemonic Possession, Lasher tendrils
  • Maulerfiend Daemon, Daemonforge, Fleet, It Will Not Die, Move Through Cover, Siege Crawler
    Daemonic Possession, Lasher tendrils

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Ok

A few questions, why Crimson Slaughter when you don't take any of the artifacts? (or Possessed).. also the Sorcerer in the first detachment has Blight Grenades but no mark of Nurgel.. which is needed for the Blight Grenades.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for late reply. The crimson slaughter allows me to get that 3rd hq. The blight grenades was an accident and ill edit it out of the op. Thanks for reply. Anymore feedback is appreciated

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Sorry for late reply. The crimson slaughter allows me to get that 3rd hq. The blight grenades was an accident and ill edit it out of the op. Thanks for reply. Anymore feedback is appreciated
Ok that makes sences.

Though on reflection i would be tempted to swap out the normal codex for CS for a bit more fear, its mostly harmless but on occasion is good, when its free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts