troops-20 cultists

fast attack-baledrake

fast attack-5 chaos bikers
-2 plasma guns
-mark of nurgle
-melta bombs

heavy support-3 oblitirators
-mark of nurgle

hello everyone I've made this list for a competition and I would like to see if it is any good. If you could drop a reply with some tips it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
936 Posts
I would say switch the prince to a demon of Nurgle. While he is in the air he has a 3+ cover save.
You dont really have anything in the way of melta guns, not counting the oblits as they should be pounding away on other targets. Also Your lord really should have something that makes use of his WS and melee abilities, even if its just an ap3 power weapon or lightning claw. Im thinking drop the combi plasma off the lord and give him a lightning claw and blight grenades, and give your bikers melta guns instead.

·
Registered
31 Posts
From what I have discovered about the prince is go big or go home. If you can rock the BM and wings, mastery level three with 2 in biomancy and a spell familiar it can be a tough thing to kill. Raises your chances of Iron Arm and if you get that AND Endurance you are a monster. Drop a MoN for the shrouded or A MoT on for the better invuln. You really want to avoid that instant death like a plague if you put points into your prince.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts