2x obliterators
150 pts

2x obliterators
150 pts

so what u guys think?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Really good list! But in both plague marine squads make them 2x Meltaguns, and give each champion a combi-melta. Looks good other than that! Happy Gaming!:biggrin::biggrin::mrgreen:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Looking good, but as already mentioned combi weapon on the champion and you need some melta for tough vehicle busting.

While the prince is a decent setup you need two as it will be focused fired on. I'd be tempted to change it for a HQ which can join the plague marines.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Change the DP like mercer said for a sourcerer with MoN and change the plasma guns to meltas and the combi-plasma tro a combi-melta in your squads, doing this you should have enough points left to give the rhinos EA. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i may change plasma guns to meltas but i think that i dont need EA cause first turn
i will use smoke launchers and i think the rhinos are where i wanted them to go in second.

·
Registered
941 Posts
yeah, plague marines are tough, I run a squad of them in a regular rhino and they've always been fine! Happy Gaming!:biggrin::biggrin::mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I'd drop at least one squad of marines from plasma to melta, so you have something that can go tank killing. Also drop the combi-plasma and twin-linked bolter and get a second fist for you PM's

Very good list :victory:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Have both Plague Marine squads set up as

7 Plague Marines
Champion w/ Power Fist
2x Meltaguns
with a Rhino

256 pts each...

Then give one of the two Rhinos a Combi Melta instead of the Champ. This just means that your Rhino can move off and fire it after your troops Alight.

Personally I would keep the DP and screen him behind a Rhino for a cover save but its preference.. I dont like anything that draws all attention to my transports...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i will surely keep the prince because he just is a killer!
but all of ur ideas are goos and i might try every of them
but i think i will still play this list on the tournament
(because its very soon and i have little time to change
the weapons of my plagues) but i might try them on a bigger
tournament which is too soon. its 1750 pts and i will be using 3 plague
squads nurgle and tzeentch prince and oblis of course and maybe
greater daemon and termicide unit. but thanks all of ur advice:biggrin:

·
Registered
941 Posts
yeah, those havoc launchers work well against a million squishy tyranids! Happy Gaming!:biggrin::biggrin::mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts