Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know that the imperium hates everyone else besides themselves and sometimes they just everyone including themselves but would it be plausible see the races crossbreed like a half human half eldar or say male slaanesh daemon rapes a human or other alien female and she gives birth to a possible half daemon critter. I know its possible for one alien race to raise another alien as there own such as the human harlequin in the inqusition war.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Unless you count the old 40K beastmen... FOR THE EMPRWWAAAAAOOORRRR!!!!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
considering we don't know how many chromosomes they have its possible except for ork since theyre fungi, but its sci-fi so anythings possible but itd probably be killed or considered lesser because of all the races self important views.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Not since RT.
The Ultramarines used to have a member who was half-eldar.

Since then, one of the BL publications came out (the one with the dissected xenos in it) it was revealed that Eldar DNA is a triple strand and not remotely (to the admech) compatible with humans and it has been retconned out (Humans can't engineer a eldar-human hybrid - which is not to say that the eldar with their psychic control over their own bodies couldn't manipulate things for it to happen somehow.).

Of course, Eldar wouldn't mate with a human (it would be like a farmer mating with their cattle, or like mating with a lower-order primate). Orks are mushroom people (but apart from that, are seen to be fun guys), but spore, rather than breed. Tyranids do create hybrids at the genetic level and assimilate traits into their greater whole (like an organic 'borg race).

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
I disagree.

Ronnie James Dio is a half human half eldar, and look what he turned out to be... a god. He only died because he was eaten by a dragon.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
It's all make-believe so anything's possible. GW has already violated so many biological concepts that Darwin himself is rolling over in his grave, so I don't see the problem with breaking a couple more. Frankly, part of the reason the fluff is so interesting is because of how ridiculous it is, so bring on the human-eldar hybrids!

·
Registered
194 Posts
So....I won't have to worry about a couple thousand Eldar-Human hybrids due to my efforts on various craftworlds? Nice but I'm going to need to get my stuff moved somehow.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Humanity would never allow such a blasphemous abomination to exist. Heresy! Anyway, if they have a different DNA formation then hell no.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am an Inquisitor of the Holy Orders and I did not have sex with those Eldar.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Yes lord inquisitor Clinton. Lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm fairly certain the eldar are supposed to have evolved from birds, while orks are fungi and probably lack genitalia. Both would seem unlikely pairings with a human.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Well they were both created by the old ones so they didn't really "evolve" in the typical sense.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Bird-Eldars? Meh.
Kroot's evolusion is based on assimilating DNA of other races, and I've heard about Orks infected by Genestealers, but humans are humans, Eldars are Eldars, and only some kind of advanced bio-engineering might mix 'em, I guess.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
1 - 20 of 128 Posts