Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel free to use this as your ideas on the new CS supp. I had an idea that could really be quite hilarious.

Its the combination of Sorcerer/Possessed/Terminator (could work without the sorcerer....)

Lord/Sorcerer in Terminator armour, + Possessed retinue of your choosing.

Give your HQ the Prophet of the Voices and watch your terminator have either a 5+ cover save, 3+ invul or move 12". It's good because you can soak up the shots on your possessed with a 2+ and if its a sorcerer, you can have some shooting ability + Instant Death in CC and the lols of having a Terminator classed as a Beast... Just something I thought of. If you have any ideas for cool tactics with the CS please share!

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
As opposed to all the terminators with fleet?

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Huh, my bad. I'd forgotten it was natively in the bevy of rules that Beasts get.

*clears throat.* Anyways, Crimson Slaughter...

Well, they cause Fear, have Possessed Troops, and have different relics... but otherwise aren't all that different from CSM. Most of the tactics springing from them are going to come from use of the relics, I imagine.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Someone in another post of mine suggested Be'lakor commanding a Crimson Slaughter army, since he feeds on fear, and everything in the army has fear....

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*clears throat.* Anyways, Crimson Slaughter...

Well, they cause Fear, have Possessed Troops, and have different relics... but otherwise aren't all that different from CSM. Most of the tactics springing from them are going to come from use of the relics, I imagine.
This much I'd gathered already. I just wanted to share my discovery of the ability to possible transfer the rules for Beasts to your HQs, which I thought was really cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts