Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
Want to see some painted in High Quality Crimson Fists Space Marines? What do you think about the battle damages? If you like it (or not) – let us know for every comment is appreciated ;)

If you want to see more of our work or maybe you want to make a painting with us - check our faceebok profile and commission levels. ;)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
really well done but id watch the mold lines. They are really apparent with the Plasma Cannon devastator. Also i would consider posing. Again the Plasma Cannon Marine stands out as the haed is straing right into the uper part of the weapon. Looks a bit odd. lastly theyre crinson firsts. Even their rank and file marines should have red hands not black

Beside that the execution is outstanding. The Battle damage is spot on.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Very nice, I mean I would love to be able to paint like that. For my personal taste for Crimson Fist the blue seems a bit light, but incredibly well done though.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
AR does some seriously fantastic work. I'm currently trying to copy one of their Knights. Freaking hard to do, but practice makes perfect. IMO, when someone tries to copy your work, that is the highest form of flattery there is.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Well, now I feel like one of those "Pro" painted sellers on ebay after looking at the high quality work on these.
Now to get cracking and get better. New bar to reach now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts