Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand they are vet heavy ergo Pedro. What else is particular about them? More or less vehicles than usual? (what did they get of Rynn's World?) scouts, dreads etc, transport preferences?

Any knowledge much appreciated. (+rep for good stuff)

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wintrous, but I read that. It doesn't tell me much other than they accept the Codex Astartes and number less than 500. I have read elsewhere that the techmarines etc had to fulfil other tasks than usual after the decimation of the chapter, so I guess TF cannons etc might be part of their armies, but I don't know what is typical of an army.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
To be honest, if it's not on there, there probably isn't much more to know.
The fact that they follow the Codex closely tells you a lot about their organisation, read about what the Codex preaches.

I imagine the only real significant feature of the Chapter is that half of them are Veterans, because of their low numbers.
Other stuff, you could probably read that in the background section.

*quick edit*
Also, they basically ARE Imperial Fists, the Chapter split into parts since they had so many (and adopted the Codex), the Imperial Fists, the Crimson Fists, and the Black Templar.
They have slight cultural differences, but I imagine a hell of a lot of their mentality is identical.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks dude!

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts