Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to build a competitive crimson fists list here is a few units that I'm going to run with but not sure what troops to use or how to support them.

Pedro Kantor
5 Honour Guard w/power weapons, drop pod

10 sternguard w/ heavy bolter, 4 combined melt as, drop pod

What would you guys add/replace I keep feeling myself being drawn towards sniper scouts but would like to here some second opinions before I make a final decision.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Drop the heavy bolter It can only snap shot when you deep strike in. Add two heavy flamers. When you disembark from the pod combat squad the unit. The 2 heavy flamers and go with 3 regular guys and toast infantry, the other 5 go after armour with the meltas

a second sternguard squad in pod with similar build would be good as they would count as 4 scoring units with Kantor

4 sniper scouts would be good. Add the heavy bolter here and give it hellfire shells, a nasty little unit for 72 points

Ironclad Dreadnought In a pod is always useful

Stormtalon

and Razor Back with 6 man squad with missile launcher as another scoring unit that holds objectives

that lot comes to 1201 pts so still 299 left to play with Unit of Centuarions maybe???

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pedro kantor
5 honourguard w/ power weapons

5 man scout squad w/ hellfire shells Cani cloaks 4 sniper rifles
10 man tactical squad w/missile launcher rhino

10 man sternguard w/ 5 combined meltas , drop pod
5 man sternguard w/ two heavy flamers, drop pod

5 scout bikes w/ 3 started grenade launchers

Dev squad w/ 4 missile launchers
Dev squad w/ 4 missile launchers

I'm not a big fan of the stormtalon model. Here's a revised list with your scout idea and part of the stern guard idea thanks for the feed back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts