Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am dusting off my marines to use with my New Knight I got and I want to run a fun and interesting list.
Been thinking Of Running a force with Space Marines, My Knight then some New Imperial Guard.
Here was what I was thinking. Need help and Ideas really
HQ:
Chapter Commander (load out pending)
Space Marine Librarian (Level 2)

Elite:
1 Dread

Troop:
10 Space Marines (1 Plasma Cannon)
10 Space Marines (1 Plasma Cannon)

Fast Attack:
10 Assault Marines
1 Space Marine Stormtalon Gunship

Allies: Knight Paladin

IG Allie:
No clue yet

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For allies have been thinking of taking the new Codex and having them in the new transport, that way most of my army is fast and in the guys face right away. thoughts?

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
For allies have been thinking of taking the new Codex and having them in the new transport, that way most of my army is fast and in the guys face right away. thoughts?
Not until that new Codex issues and I can read it. The Scions do look interesting though and I'm sure they'll make great allies to Marines.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am pretty much going to make a force with what few marines I have at this point. and Would love input to what I should look at getting or how I should load out my force.
Here is what I have to use
1 captain
20 Marines
3 Bikes
6 Terminators
1 Predator
1 Dreadnaught
1 Rhino
1 Gunship
1 Knight Paladin

Im looking to pick up a box of something else this week and Im not sure what I should get, would like to keep it under $80 Canadian. Help me build my army and give input in what I should get! Ill also make a project thread and show the process of my new army as it comes along.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts