Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Some people have more money than sense!!!!.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well having built three of these i would say because it is easier to build it lying down than it is standing up!!! :D :D .

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Does anybody know where this guy lives because my credit card would like to have a word with his juglar if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
238 Posts
It is the amourcast one.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
uberschveinen said:
It looks Armorcast. That is, not Forgeworld, and certainly not Forgeworld prices.
Well yeah, but even so. Would you chop up a landraider to make a ruined vehicle barricade for CoD?

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
My old Land Raider is now a makeshift Chaos temple on the corner of 5th and 7th street in Kasr Lutien. Of course, it was two years old and had six different paint jobs.

-Dirge

·
Registered
75 Posts
Its an armorcast resin titan :shock: they don't make those anymore I hope some one calmly explains that's like taking a Black Lotus MtG card and using it the corners to clean the junk out of your finger nails :cry:

Now if you'll excuse me I thikn I need to sit in a corner and cry

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yeah, it's a card from Magic: The Gathering. Back in the early days of the game, the Black Lotus card was changing hands for around £200. :roll:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, right? CCG games are such a waste of money. I still have a shitload of Yu-Gi-Oh cards that are now useful only as kindling. :wink:

·
Registered
60 Posts
From what ye hath all been saying, this Titan model WAS apperently worth a lot. But not anymore

I quess some people like to burn money.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts