Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insane stories about insane dreams. Post the dream (and maybe a picture) here.

In case its not clear enough, a couple nights ago I had a dream where I was floating in the deep Wyld (if you've played exalted, you know how crazy this can be) having tea with pedobear and slaanesh while Miku was singing the song Balalaika in the background and Tesse from Waku Waku 7 and a super sayan were fighting two keepers of secrets in the background.

Then Khorne showed up and Slaanesh suddenly turned into Solid Snake and they began fighting. Then the ground turned into Optimis Prime and beat the crap out of the two chaos gods before Snake trasformed into Starscream and began fighting optimis making him vanish.

Starscream then turned back into slaanesh and continued having tea like nothing was amiss, though it was still dressed like solid snake.

I was lucid the entire dream, sitting there, WTFing

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
once had a dream that slaanesh was any good at being a God.

Then i woke up. ahahahah

Khorne UP. FUUUUUUU

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
BloodCri's post reminds me of this:

One of the three dreams I have had where I died was when I was in a swirly purple room (words fail me...) and two Dark Elf Repeater Crossbowmen burst in and shoot me in the stomach with a poisoned bolt. Other than that, I haven't had many Warhammer related dreams...

·
Registered
795 Posts
wow you have either been playing a lot of role playing games and video games OR you slipped a mickey. For about the last year I have been having dreams where I can fly, like almost constantly, it's been pretty cool, especially considering in some of them when I realized I was dreaming. It was pretty cool.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow you have either been playing a lot of role playing games and video games OR you slipped a mickey. For about the last year I have been having dreams where I can fly, like almost constantly, it's been pretty cool, especially considering in some of them when I realized I was dreaming. It was pretty cool.
I think I just ate something weird...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I have the monoply on Weird Dreams.

I am the Captain on a Cargo ship in the year 5476 called "Leviathan". My name is now Slade Phionex and my crew are my Brother called Edward Phionex who is dead and only kept alive though technolagy, a pilot byt eh name of Jade Longfang who is a blue wolf like creature who is hyper as hell. Tara Shell who is almost emosionless and is a walking human lizard. Farkus Elwood AKA Spanner who is an Elf who is both a Mechanic AND a Sergan and a young kid by the name of Jack Normad, a hermit until now.
Seriously i ahve created an entire story line, history and even got the stuff into episodes in my head like 1 episode i have Jade's brother chalange me to a dule to the death becuase he belives i'm her mate and cross speicaes breeding is outlawed on Fenris(there home world) and only to get saved at the last second by her as she turns out to be a Royal and 11th in line to the throne!!! You can't make this stuff up!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I had a dream that my tsons army was beaten by pokemon with jumppacks!:shok::shok:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I had a dream that my tsons army was beaten by pokemon with jumppacks!:shok::shok:
I don't know. Something like Charizard doesn't need a jump pack and can a biggelt wear a jump pack. I have fount a flaw in your dream!!! Other wise it all ready happened to me *lett he people know of the invasion!!!*

·
Registered
190 Posts
i once had a dream after finding Power Rangers inline for my boy and watching them with him that i was a reporter going around talking to ex rangers and asking "So what does a Power Ranger do on the down time after saving the world? " wierd does not begin to cover it

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
I always dream in first person, but never as myself. Usually it depends on a recent movie I`ve seen, or a book, tv show whatever.

I`ve been a tyranid, a navi, a predator, an alien, a creature from one of my own artworks, a fox, a cheetah, and once even a decepticon. I turned into a fucking camry (the car I own. Hopefully not much longer) and threw tyres like shurikens. It was hilarious! :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts