Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the supplied template I can make this easy!

- How did you find us: Googled WH40K forums.

- Your location: Ottawa Valley, Ontario Canada. Known to people who get posted here as Valley of the Cousin Frakers

- High School memories: Nothing worth repeating.

- Why did you choose that handle (name): Rank and name upon release from the CF.

- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general: A couple years, since Dawn of War was released.

- Favourite army: IG

- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums: None.

- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about: Retired signaller, married, two kids, Mythbusters, The Office (UK) and Red Dwarf fan.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
InqMe, you putz! :grin:

I got into the hobby after being introduced to it by a few army buddies. I dont imagine that your short people are involved in the hobby? hehehehe. Personally, I have one that is. He hates my IG with a passion, lol. BTW... I was a Corporal when discharged from the USMC. Kudos, dude.

Welcome to Heresy Online!

·
Registered
598 Posts
welcome to the site...great to meet you!
mythbusters is awesome..go the ninja episode~
cya round the boards

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Always nice to see a Marine around, I always got quite the laugh out them when they came up for winter warfare. I've never seen guys wear so much winter kit!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
InqMe, you putz! :grin:

I got into the hobby after being introduced to it by a few army buddies. I dont imagine that your short people are involved in the hobby? hehehehe. Personally, I have one that is. He hates my IG with a passion, lol. BTW... I was a Corporal when discharged from the USMC. Kudos, dude.

Welcome to Heresy Online!
Whoops, missed something. Unfortunately none of my friends in the CF or retired are into gaming, tabletop or otherwise. In fact one of the guys I knew was into it and was rode so hard about it, he sold his stuff. Besides that, there's really no one in town I want to game with. White-trash bozos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts