Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the rule set for what would still be considered legal as a counts as army so to speak. In other words I really like some of the privateer press mini's and would love to use them in some situations for counts as models.

For instance there is a number of thralls minions that I could have counts as Dark Elf Spear-men, Dark Elf witches. My question is if I wanted to take them to a tourney what are the rules?

I know at the local shop it's whatever everyone is comfortable with, but if there is even an outside chance I may travel to a tourney or two, I would hate to get there with my counts as army and have them say sorry, that's not Games Workshop mini's or each mini has to have 50% GW bits to be legal etc, thanks in advance!

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
GW tournies means all models must be GW in origin or ~70% GW for scratch built or conversions. Models made by other companies arent accepted at all.

For non-GW tournies it varies between GW attitudes and not caring in the least (as long as you hit WYSIWYG..) and you would need to check with the organisers beforehand to get the all clear to use whatever you want

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.