Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
-sighs- *walking over to the thread's engine and suddenly he gave it a swift kick to start it up and then pulled out a defibrillator before rubbing them together* charging to 40,000, CLEAR!! *and quickly placed them on the engine* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgglug9yKhE

·
Registered
23 Posts
HELLO?!?! *Knock-Knock

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
'Ello gents, I apologize for my tardiness but in between my new position and moving to my new apartment I've been less than perfect with Attendance. "

"Z" - I will ahve my post up within the hour, nd I do apologize for holding what appears to be a great story in the shed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well I'm still game.

There's just no sign or word from Zthegreat however so who knows.

As the priest in dragon's crown aptly put it.

May they rest in peace.

·
Registered
23 Posts
or ParanoidHawklet for that matter he hasn't been on for nearly a month, if we can catch him while he's online we can get him to reply to my character, then me and him could move on and collect the other characters and advance the story

·
Registered
64 Posts
collect the other characters and advance the story
You realise without the GM/storyteller or thread master (i.e Zthegreat) we can't advance the story since he knows or controls how it is going to flow.

Unless someone opts to takeover the GM part of the story but we'll have to contact a moderator (i.e DarkReever) about that.

Not to be an anti-fun person but we should at least follow proper channels or something.

·
Registered
23 Posts
oh very well then

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Unless someone opts to takeover the GM part of the story but we'll have to contact a moderator (i.e DarkReever) about that.

Not to be an anti-fun person but we should at least follow proper channels or something.
With that in mind, I'm going to recommend that we hold off on any further action until this weekend. If Z is still not around by then, then I would support @TheWarCaptain taking over if he is up to it. (And if you are then take these few days to flesh out some form of story, which I would be willing to help you with for the most part.)

I would take the reigns myself, but I have my own RP that is woefully overdue for an update of its own (its coming everyone, theres just only so much free time between sixteen hour work days and sleep when your working six of seven days. Writing posts, let alone updates, on a smart phone is a far cry from easy.)

·
Registered
23 Posts
With that in mind, I'm going to recommend that we hold off on any further action until this weekend. If Z is still not around by then, then I would support @TheWarCaptain taking over if he is up to it. (And if you are then take these few days to flesh out some form of story, which I would be willing to help you with for the most part.)

I would take the reigns myself, but I have my own RP that is woefully overdue for an update of its own (its coming everyone, theres just only so much free time between sixteen hour work days and sleep when your working six of seven days. Writing posts, let alone updates, on a smart phone is a far cry from easy.)
well I don't know what to say really.....I would accept if I had a good idea on how to advance the plot, everyone else got any idea?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looking forward to that Engine Kill update darkreever :eek:k:

That aside a few ideas based on what I know from Zthegreat; -we're probably a small crack team tasked with neutralising a major ork warboss or big mek. Maybe something along the lines of the Raid on Kastorel Novem if anyone has that IA book. Deployed on a major offensive alongside elements of the imperial guard and navy or stealthily whisked behind enemy lines for a covert op.

Things to think about.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts