Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Very nice sir
I will buy it off you for £2.50?

:)

Discussion starter · #24 ·
£2.50?!?! haha

I really want Seth to be released in Fine Cast so I can have another pop at this conversion. I love the way this one turned out (it's probably the most rewarding conversion I have ever done and my favourite) but I'm hoping with the Fine Cast resin being easier to work with I can keep the original arms and it might be easier to do and turn out better...

We'll see I guess.

Don't sell it to Dagmire no matter the price. He's a dirty Space Wolf hater. He'll do terrible things to it while wearing a dress.

Great conversion. I too am going to steal this idea when a Finecast Seth comes out. +rep.

hey i love the conversion im a massive space wolves fan , i recently read that forge world will be releaseing a bran redmaw model for the new IA 11 , i was gonna go with your idea with seth but im probley gonna wait foe the new fw model then change him into ragnar from there

>> I have to say that this mini is well sweet. The paint job, the converting, everything. Have some rep man.

Wow... that model looks EPIC! I dont know how long it took to reposition the arms, but it really does look awsome now that you have done it... and not only is the conversion work excellent, but the paintjob is amazing as well... Wow!

Discussion starter · #31 ·
hey guys, thanks again for all the comments and rep.

Scotty80: I don't collect Ragnar's great company, I'm doing Bjorn Stormwolf's, so this is a Ragnar Conversion that is in fact a 'count's as' Ragnar, hence the wrong great company marking. Hope that explains it? :)

Rev

Hey this may be from a while back but can I ask how you went around basing it?? Looks great did you use slate? Real or is it plastic stuff I'm so intrigued, if I knew how to rep I would cause I am going to be buying alot of Seths just to get this right :D

Also how did you do the arms for this model? the hands don't fit with the bolt pistol arm or with the original one that you get with gabriel so i don't know what to do :(

Cheers again and lovely model!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.