Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Herald of The Warp
2,753 Posts
One thing about him though, that is worth mentioning with 7th edition: He is the only psyker in the entire codex that cannot generate any sort of psyker powers from Daemonology.

All of his powers are pre-stated. It says he knows all Tzeentch and that one head knows one from Biomancy and Divination and the other from Pyromancy and Telepathy.

Just a little heads up if you wanted to bring him for summoning :)

· Herald of The Warp
2,753 Posts
summoning's not the end-all-be-all of everything, folks...
I completely agree. The only reason I brought it up, was that I experienced a dirtbag in a game once that tried to argue that he could take Daemonology at lvl 4. So I just wanted it out there, once and for all :)

· Herald of The Warp
2,753 Posts
according to the F.A.Q's and errata's on the black library site it says that anyone with the psyker or brotherhood of psykers can take daemonology as well as what is listed in there army list.

i haven't got my codex with me at the moment but doesn't it say that fateweaver is a psyker? that would then allow him to take from daemonolgy.
As stated in my post, you cannot choose which disciplines he runs with. They are all predetermined by either his head or his innate ability to know ever single tzeentch spell and as such, you cannot choose to select another, such as Darmonology.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.