Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Dam, I was just gonna post this, oh well good job,i love the head on the model in the Center, and finally is it me or do the wracks not look new
The one on the left doesn't but the one on the right does imo

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
both of the wracks are different to the finecast versions from what i can tell, they are very similar, but the one on the left has walking legs which i dont think the fine cast has and the one on the right has a tabard like the leader of the fine cast but doesnt have the rings on the hem, i think they are new, but are literally almost like for like , much in the same vein as the Ork shokk attack gun was am almost carbon copy of the finecast version.

could just be a case that they have ported them to plastic with as little effort as possible, besides the jesgoodwin design was pretty spot on in the first place so why fuck with it?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
12 Posts
They are indeed different as noted the existing Wracks all have static poses however there are other small details that set them apart for example in the above picture the "knee pads" on the robes look larger than they do on the existing models and the leaders "knee pad" isn't obscured by the tabard. The leaders hex rifle and close combat arm are also swapped around and the close combat arm doesn't match the existing models the basic wracks melee weapons also don't match the current models. In addition the helmets look more like masks that have been fused to the flesh of the Wracks head whereas the current models more closely resemble helmets.

·
Mad as a sack of Squigs
2,035 Posts
Finecast was the only reason I held off from building a coven list, hoping for something decent to be released as my bank account is looking far too healthy

·
Registered
633 Posts
A plastic heamonculis force would be awesome to build. Might not be that great on the board, but it would certainly be the creepiest of them all.
Good with bitz from skaven, vampire counts, and the new end times models.

Ideal for a "creepy model" competition.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you remember those Space Marines that had the red power armour? Some of them had black with red x's and some were gold with big wings and swords? What were they called again? Wonder if they'll get a new release sometime? :p

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Do you remember those Space Marines that had the red power armour? Some of them had black with red x's and some were gold with big wings and swords? What were they called again? Wonder if they'll get a new release sometime? :p
Space Wolves :laugh:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Space Wolves :laugh:
:laugh:

You get my drift, after all the rumours all those months ago I'm amazed they've held off as long as they have and we've seen the Wolves and the Knights first. I was hoping against hope for 3 straight Imperial releases! New DE look sweet though! :grin:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
To be honest, it's the first puppy codex I haven't bought since forever..... :(

I'm looking forward to seeing what DE are(n't) getting though :)

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
Stuff about the new kits

via barjed on Warseer
Okay, I have the new WD with me.

Wracks get a new ranged weapon called Ossefactor.
"Each Wrack has access to (...) hooked blades and studded claws, (...) power mauls, (...), to (...)hex rifles, liquifiers and ossefactors". Power weapons for Wracks! Acothyst can take ECW, Scissorhand, Mindphase Gauntlet.
5 Wracks in a box, 29 eur. 11 different heads inside. Its not a dual kit.

This one is interesting. There are bits in the box that allow you to replace the crew of Raiders and Venoms for Wrack pilots and gunners!

Plastic Wracks look almost indentical to the Finecast ones.
New Haemy is 20 eur, looks like a cross between Urien (he has a syringe) and the old Haemy.
No codex yet.
Next week "it came from the void"

1 - 20 of 137 Posts