Reg 9-10.45 Starts 11.00
Each player plays 3 rounds.
1 day - Saturday 10th July in Casteltroy Park Hotel (across from the main entrance to UL).
€10 entry to Con, €10 for tourney but I'll be haggling. There's the official price anyway.
RULES FOR WARHAMMER 40K AT CONCLAVE
1. All armies Must be 1750 points or less, Any body found over this will be penalised on the day.
2. Special characters are allowed.
3. Each player must have a copy of the codex, rules, and any FAQ’s about his army.
4. MISSIONS AND DEPLOYMENT: Missions and deployment will be decided randomly at each round and will apply to every battle in that round. Each mission/deployment combination will only be played once. This is to ensure that no army is unfairly penalised.
5. All terrain will have rules listed for it on the day.
6. All armies must be codex legal, Imperial armour, Apocalypse, planet strike and formations rules are not allowed, also the recent WITCH HUNTER/Daemon hunter lists do not apply, only the printed codex’s and Faq’s.
7. If a player is using allies they must have both codex’s
8. To avoid Bloodshed, loss of limb’s, relationship’s shattered, and realms falling apart, players CANNOT REFUSE their opponent rolling their dice during the game.
9. All points for determining battles only will be based on the ETC system.
10. No points will be given for armies painted however armies must at least meet the three colour rule. Also a prize for best painted army, decided by the players will be given on the day.
11. No points will be given for army lists however these will be checked throughout the day and any infractions will be penalised based on the judge’s discretion.
12. NO PROXIES, What you see is what you get, Conversions are allowed subject to a judges decision if required.
13. ALL JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
There you go LR. We'll be getting there about half 10 so we can meet up then. There's a few other lads that are posting here that are going so we'll see you up there.