Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second of the limited edition captains that came out earlier this year (I think). I wanted to wait for a gap in my projects before I took some time over him.

He has turned out better than I expected and fits nicely into my Jade dragon marine chapter. Its not the greatest weapon combo, but he looks good, so I don't mind too much. Just need to do a bit of text on the purity seal, banner and also the name on the shoulder pad (which you can't see in this pic).

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
That's quite a striking colour scheme! :good:

·
8,723 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seconded. The whole force must look very impressive on the table.
I'm not sure its that impressive, but I get the odd compliment :grin:

Pics or it didn't happen! :crazy:
I will see what I can do. I don't think I have the whole army in one picture but I'm sure I can get one.

·
8,723 Posts
I will see what I can do. I don't think I have the whole army in one picture but I'm sure I can get one.
Yesss, picture! Click-click, show! :crazy:

·
8,723 Posts
That would be telling :wink:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
i like the idea..the green is a bit to bright..next to the lovely bone/white..it would be good if you could do like a marble green..(no idea if thats even possable)..then it would be spectacular!!!..well done tho

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm missing washes in the recesses, more visible highlights on the reds and I would've absolutely scratched off the mold lines on the powerfist. That being said, this is very nice and neat color scheme, the highlighting on the green is great and all the colors look like they're exactly where they belong, which at this pic scale is a rare thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts