Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I personally would be really excited to see a well made 5th ed revision of the Tau codex. They and Necrons seem to need it the most (as do Dark Eldar, but they're getting an official one next month so that doesn't count.)

As for new Nid creatures, you could always try to work Zoats or Genestealer cults back in. I'm not sure what the old official stats for them were, but we could always look up what fluff we can on them and try to figure something out.

I also have some more original ideas, but I'll get to those when I'm not realizing that it's 8 am and I still haven't gone to bed.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I agree that Zoats as a concept generally suck, but if done well Genestealer Cults might be kinda cool.

For the SM question, you could always say that the army has to select a Chapter, and makes adjustments to the stats on certain things and additional special rules based on that, with maybe a separate section for chapter-specific units such as Thunderwolf Cavalry and Death Company.

So... got anything in mind for Blood Ravens?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.