Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, im looking basically for a rough template per say, on how to build a competitive tournament list, the do's and dont's. maybe even some example lists. not looking for BA, DA, BT, and SW ideas.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am gonna start playing sm again after a year, and was wondering if there are any new or really good combo units or hq configurations i should be aware of. i am going to play a iron hands army, and a lot of people use vulkin i wanted somthing diff like sicarios mabe.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what do you mean by "devistating" it dosn't seem that good englighten me plz. And i will be using a Motf as an "iron Father". proly used as either a motf or a chaplain...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
but you cant just choose to leave right, i cant make myself fail a morale cheak my dice rollz iz to gudz.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was going for and arby and the chief thing(long running jokes with my buds) i don''t have the codex any more after last playing SM a while back hence i dont remember all the rules. and thank you whoever posted the combat tactics rules for me. so now I know, thank you person not trying to step on people and make them fell bad on a forum of all places. (golden rule people)..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts