Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i got the bretonnian army book, i cant decide what army for warhammer i should start its between either orcs or bretonnians at the moment. My friends asked me to come to the GT next year to catch up since they live in another town to me now. I want a competitve list but can't decide how a bretonnian army works and whats good and bad, i've got a fairly strong idea how orcs work but i was wondering if anyone ould give me an example list and talk me through the basics of them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I dont collect brettonia but from past experience id suggest lots and lots of cavalry. i wouldnt bother with bowmen type guys. just use your speed to set up charges and your flyers to kill war machines. same as any fast army, it all relies on your charging

·
Registered
31 Posts
When i got into fantasy, i was gonna collect brettonia
and from the little i know, there cavalry (including peg. knights) is some of the greatest in the game
have some firing back up but focus on the cavalry.

In conversation with Games Workshop managers, I found out that though they're over long to paint, they are fairly simple to play. UNfortunately this is the best advice i can give,
Go with Brettonia and Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts