-Autocannons

heavy support
Leman Russ
Leman Russ
Leman Russ

Fast attack
Vendetta
Vendetta

So plan is sit still and blast away and then move up. Not sure about the heavy weapon teams I'm thinking it might be easier throwing them into the infantry squads. But then I can't move up with out losing the fire. Also would rather have commissars in the infantry squads but don't have the points.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Seems like you have plenty of BS3 shots but if you want to clear before you try and take objectives won't you have issues with securing them if they are across the board? I like offense...maybe I'm doing it wrong. Are there going to be troops inside the Vendettas? That would make me happy for late game objectives, maybe throw in some flamers to clear the area when you drop. Also you are betting on teams being in the open with no artillery, dangerous game in my opinion. Overall I like it just curious about earning points.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of that. What about i drop 2 lascannon teams and add two squad of veterans with flamers

·
Registered
424 Posts
VETS with flamers is a waste of a BS4 and out of principal I would take a special weapons team of 6 troops with 3 flamers, saving about 20 total points, they are desperation drop troops who need to get something off an objective and can still hold it at the end. Usually drop them in turn 4-5 and they will be fine unless there is a tons of crap around, in which case it could be a lost cause anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts