Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks.

I've been working on a DE commission lately and some of them are finished, so I figured I'd post the results. These are basic tabletop standard, but with decorative bases (made mostly of miliput and other balast).

Still some stuff that needs doing, like the characters, flyers and a cronos/talos painengine. Thanks for looking and I hope you like them!

PS: they all have the tufts added to the bases by now... like the mandrakes and wracks in the final pictures.

Reactions: Iraqiel and Tawa

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Be still my beating heart....

Love the glow you've got from the base turquoise, let alone the eye OSL and general high quality of work.

I can't remember if you take commissions regularly, but if so perhaps include a website or similar in your sig block.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Be still my beating heart....

Love the glow you've got from the base turquoise, let alone the eye OSL and general high quality of work.

I can't remember if you take commissions regularly, but if so perhaps include a website or similar in your sig block.
Thanks.

I don't do commission as a full time job though... It's very irregular and I usually do them during school vacations (I'm a teacher myself, I can't stand sitting idle for too long... ;) ). I really don't have to do a lot of extra advertising... in fact, I usually have to dissapoint some people by putting them "in que" to wait for a next timeslot that becomes available. I'm pretty much "booked" from now untill late september.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I read the title, saw the "teal/purple" and thought :puke:

How very wrong I was! They are stunning mate, have a cookie! :good:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. Here's a tiny update for the army:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Frakkin' epic.
Those are amazing.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Further updates: Talos and Cronos:

Fun models to do!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments.

I've finally gotten more clear red... (I spilled the old one, it made one hell of a bloody mess ;) )

So the haemonculi got done and I also did some minor splatters on the torture engines.

Also! Flyers!

Thanks for looking.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Great work! :good:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts