Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I finished these guys last night. It's a Tau Kill Team of six Stealth Suits and two Gun Drones:

Hope that you like them! :) C&C highly welcome as always. There's a whole army in the works to back up the Kill Team. If you want to check out the progress on that as well, check out my Tau Painting Log.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wishing I had a quarter of your skill. A lot of you painters just amaze me and at the same time I'm sadden I could never be half as good.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Wow:how did you do that? just skill with a small brush?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments, guys!
@projectda: It's all about practice and patience really.
@dragonkingofthestars: Thanks. :) Yeah, that's about it. Size 1 brush and many hours.
@fatmantis: :D That's what I get paid for. It's nice that the massive time investment gets acknowledged though. Especially this camo is really time intensive to do. It's an often overlooked factor. And blacklining Tau armour really is something I didn't miss over the years I painted no Tau.

Currently working on some Pathfinders for the army that goes along with the Kill Team. If you want to have a look, I started a painting log on the army here: http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1555729#post1555729

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Wow! that is amazing work. I don't think I have enough time to get even close to as good as you. I do enjoy what you did and love looking at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts