Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here's a little in-between thing... (cue the theme!)

Here we got the whole group all together. A bunch of Stormtroopers, Vader and five rebels (Soldier Guy, Joe Camel, Fem Solo, that old guy from lots of sci-fi shows, Not-Chewie Wookie, Twilek Yedi girl).

Hope you like them! :) There's more to come!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Stunning mate! :good:

·
Registered
633 Posts
That scout looks a little pissed his position was given away by those damn guard walkers.:grin:

Reactions: Khorne's Fist

·
8,723 Posts
Great stuff (again)! :good:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back to Star Wars - Imperial Assault. ;) Here's the latest batch, all WIP:

IG-88 is finished, same as the Probes. The Royal Guard dudes in red maybe need some minor additional work, but are mostly done. Han Solo (ohmigawd, I'm painting Han Solo!!1) at least got the base colours in place and the skin and hair mostly done, Luke Skywalker (ERMERGERD, I PAINT LUKE SKYWALKER!!!!12) needs a bit more work.

The Scout Troopers with the heavy weapons are very WIP at this point. Lateron I'll add a champion of the Royal Guard, Two Nexu (of Episode 2 .. fame?) and three imperial officers. Hope you like the dudes so far. :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yay!! IG-88.
I really like how all of it looks.

·
8,723 Posts
Great stuff mate!

It still makes me chuckle that they modelled Scout Troopers manning a heavy weapon..... :laugh:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks very much for the comments. :)
@Tawa: The guys, according to their unit cards, are called E-Web Engineers which makes them sound like they're basically tech support in scout armour fixing the gun rather than firing it. :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New WIP:

Han Solo is finished, same as Chewbacca (although he might need some more licks of paint), just a little bit of work on the white on the heavy weapons. Not sure why the Nexu don't look as nice in the picture as they do in real life. But they'll get better.

·
8,723 Posts
They look pretty good to me :good:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...and the rest of the Imperial Assault photos (uploading then didn't work for a while, but I fixed it):

Imperials:

Nexu:

Rebels:

Royal Guard:

Hope you like them. :)

·
8,723 Posts
Wowzers :shok:

Hey, @Logaan! Check these out brofus!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts