Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello how are all of you. I am looking to get a commission made of a 40k army.
I live in the united states and have a limited budget each month. I am looking for a commission service based out of the united states and is reasonably priced .
I am looking to get two arms made please.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Ach, too bad i'm in italy :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you I will look at them.
I wouldn't mind getting a commission done from some place outside if the us if it was a good price that I could afford.
Are there any other good possible places that you might suggest

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Pretty sure that Blue Table Painting is a US based group?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Yep they are but they are very expensive
Maybe even too expensive
Also with all the complaints of poor quality that hit the forums a few months back it is best to stay away from them for a while until those issues are resolved

What painting studio is best for you really depends on what and how much you are commissioning.

Prices are very similar accross the board but it is the Impot charges you may get hit with that adds cost.

I am in Europe so i look at Den of Imagination and Unlimited Colour; both situated in Poland

For Quantity, Quality, Cost ratio i do believe Unlimited Colour cannot be beaten

·
Registered
626 Posts
Check out GMM Studios or Warbosstae Studios, they may be worth a look into :). There is also Frontline Gaming, but I think Warbosstae Studios is somewhat cheaper and still good quality. These are all based in the US.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Check out GMM Studios or Warbosstae Studios, they may be worth a look into :). There is also Frontline Gaming, but I think Warbosstae Studios is somewhat cheaper and still good quality. These are all based in the US.
GMM studios produces some truly phenomenal stuff, i do however know he is always booked solid for about a year in advance

·
Registered
626 Posts
GMM studios produces some truly phenomenal stuff, i do however know he is always booked solid for about a year in advance
I'm not surprised, as you say, his stuff is off the charts:shok:, but he also only works on armies around 1500 points or above, I think. So it may be more of an investment than Rhyu is looking for. I think Warbosstae is your best bet, Rhyu, he'll give you a free quote, and his highest quality isn't unreasonable either.

·
Registered
580 Posts
That is unfortunate. If you were in my neck of the woods i'd teach you the easy way, from their its experience.

There are 3 main ways people learn.
Auditory
Visually
Hands on.

A fair amount have a mix between the three. Some of us require all three in order to actually pick up some skill.

Being a self taught painter, compared to one who is naturally talented really is incomparable. But with a lot of hard work (plus the time and costs of paint) you will get better, I too envy those who find it so easy.

Cheers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.