Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any rule buffs walk me through the exact meaning of Commisar Yarric's Iron Will rule. I am stuck in a arguement with a player about the "staggers back to his feet with a single wound" part. In the sister of battle codex i believe the saint has a rule like it but spacifically says something about having one wound left.

Mainly, i want to know if yarric has one wound left on his profile till he has to fall down and roll again, or if he has one wound against him, and can thus get 2 more wounds before going down.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Simply, he takes a power-nap when his wounds reach 0, and on a 3+ next Guard turn, he wakes up, if you dont reach the roll, he dies.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Simply, he takes a power-nap when his wounds reach 0, and on a 3+ next Guard turn, he wakes up, if you dont reach the roll, he dies.
correction, he continues napping because he knows there is no reason to get back up, his awesomeness and badassness has already won the day, and he believes he should at least give his enemy a chance, afterall we are talking about the man who famously made chuck norris cry in pain.

·
Registered
834 Posts
It's theoretically possible he could last the entire game just based on pure will. Combine that with Eternal Warrior and some good rolling and he's pretty hard to get rid of. Simply awesome. Of course you get what you pay for and he does not come cheap.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
It's theoretically possible he could last the entire game just based on pure will. Combine that with Eternal Warrior and some good rolling and he's pretty hard to get rid of. Simply awesome. Of course you get what you pay for and he does not come cheap.
He can even wriggle his way out of a Stasis bomb.
For some reason though, he can't climb out of a hole in the ground...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, i will have to let it be known. I usually dont have the points left use yarric, it bother me more to have to tell the player that players more experienced than i agreed with him. :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
ive always imagines yarric fighting a group of Fex's...

they keep stoping him into the ground and he keeps getting back up, flipping the bird at them with the middle talon of his power claw o.o

what a man <3 :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts