Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Like a Bawss
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, maybe I'm just retarded (highly likely!) but for some reason, it won't let me log into the New Network page in order to post comments. Is it not the same username/pw as the rest of the website?

Thankya :)

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
actually, the blog is run off wordpress, and the forum is run off of vBulletin. two separate things.

what you'll want to do is sign up for Disqus which is the method that we are using for replies on the blog.

sorry if this advice is a little late. :) disregard this if you've already done so.

CP

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
You don't actually have to sign up, I haven't and I can still post, you just need to choose a name that will show up as you, and your current email address.

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
You don't actually have to sign up, I haven't and I can still post, you just need to choose a name that will show up as you, and your current email address.
having a Disqus account will allow you to post on any blog carrying Disqus replies. Then you won't have to pick a username every time for each different site. Disqus also allows you to monitor and track your comments on all Disqus enabled sites.

CP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts