Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
GIVE ME BLACK LEGION LIMITED EDITION. I want to pre-order but it does not let me do it yet!?!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Holy shit, I need this! I'm so glad they made it look like the first book. Even after the great looking Limited Editions they've put out recently, The Talon of Horus First Edition is still my favorite. Can't wait to get this one!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The contents of this novel were previously published separately as the novella Tallarn: Executioner, the novel Tallarn: Ironclad, and the short stories 'Tallarn: Siren' and 'Tallarn: Witness'.

·
Registered
455 Posts
The contents of this novel were previously published separately as the novella Tallarn: Executioner, the novel Tallarn: Ironclad, and the short stories 'Tallarn: Siren' and 'Tallarn: Witness'.
Thanks for clarifying. I've read all of those already (One of them is dreadful) so I wont bother picking this up.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Thank god they went with the Talon Of Horus style!
Black Library - Black Legion Limited Edition

Regular:
Black Library - Black Legion eBook
I love the regular cover but it doesn't match at all the cover for Talon of Horus. The art-styles are completely different. This looks like a codex or something.

Lucius: The Faultless Blade
I heard rumors about them making novels for all the CSM-characters. I am currently reading Fabius Bile and loves it. This could be a good addition to that.

Horus Heresy - Tallarn
Not a fan of John French anymore. He had potential but has dissapointed me time after time again. I already own all Tallarn-stories so won't get this either.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like they have changed how they take preorders now, all of August releases now have a date of when you can order,
Black Legion: This title will be available to order on the 12th of August.
Lucius This title will be available to order on the 19th of August as an eBook and Hardback.
Tallarn This title will be available to order on the 29th of July as an eBook, Hardback and MP3.
blood and liesThis title will be available to order on the 19th of August as an MP3 and CD.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A reply i got back from Black Library
Hi Stuart.

Thanks for contacting us. In a change from the normal pre-ordering process for August's and September's new releases, these titles will just have a pre-order time of one week before they are released generally on our site. If you click on the remind me button for any title you are interested in then we will contact you when to remind you when they are available to order.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Yeah, pre-ordered. Painful three week wait incoming...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Finally! Pre-ordered the Limited Edition and the ebook, because I'm part of the problem and can't wait to read this.

Now let's see how long it takes until it's sold out.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
ah, just noticed on black library that it was available. Ordered it. Declined the ebook promo as i want to read this actual book, just like the first one.

Edit: I suspect it may not move as fast as the first one, as Id imagine only people whom got the first one would actually want this LE as well.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Edit: I suspect it may not move as fast as the first one, as Id imagine only people whom got the first one would actually want this LE as well.
Appears to be sold out now, cannot be added to basket anymore.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts