Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Not sure if they have a website as I've not heard anything about them until now :p
Unlikely they would have one to be honest, they won't want to be the victim of the GW legal hammer as they are direct copied resin parts :nono:

That said - they are really nice, if I didn't hate the new fireprism with a passion I would have bought some :grin:

· Premium Member
1,548 Posts
I refuse to wade into another debate on the nightspinner (in my view it is situational) but so you get maximum use out of it:

The ability for the nightspinners target to move through both difficult and dangerous terrain next turn ..
Its the next TIME not TURN (if I am reading it correctly anyway), so if a squad elects to not move next turn then it is still counted as in dangerous and difficult terrain if it moves later, this means that you can build up units every turn and if they don't move then they are still in danger. This makes it much better but still a poor HS slot choice vs our other options.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.