8,723 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Always wanted a 'nid army for Epic....

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
I don't know if it's the angle, or the colour scheme, but I'm having trouble getting to grips with that.

Guess I'll just have to get one and see for myself... :grin:

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
can a long in the tooth veteran tell this young whipper snapper what a exocrine is?
The Tyranid response to the Basilisk. If a Biovore is a Tyranid Mortar, the Exocrine is a Tyranid Earthshaker. They used to come in batteries, and were stationed far away from the fight on a hill somewhere so they could rip apart tanks with their Bio-Cannons from halfway across the continent.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
The Tyranid response to the Basilisk. If a Biovore is a Tyranid Mortar, the Exocrine is a Tyranid Earthshaker. They used to come in batteries, and were stationed far away from the fight on a hill somewhere so they could rip apart tanks with their Bio-Cannons from halfway across the continent.
WHY GW WHY!!

I don't know if want to do my robot tyranids now or my Choas demon joke force!

one the one hand, Demons would be more fun to paint, but a tyranid Earthshaker? that's just asking for me to find a gundam proxy!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks like it has some kind of frog tongue grabbler thingy shooting from it's mouth? Maybe a mechanic similar to the Blood Angels magna-grapple?

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
If I didn't have so much stuff to do already, and if I actually had any money I'd be all over that like a dose of crabs!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Now that i look at it again, those wing ticks look interesting, what could they do?

201 - 220 of 404 Posts