Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone Im new to the TT game and am starting a space wolf army.I attempted to buy the codex from games workshop's website but i recieved an email saying it is not in stock and has been discontinued?wtf do i do now and how can i play and equip my guys if i dont have the codex?any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't have specific advice, but you might try eBay for an old codex?

still, it's lame that codexes can become discontinued. maybe they're working on a new one?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i heard that it wont come out until late this year or early next year. Luckily I didnt buy any space wolf specific things yet so I guess Ill just have to get more space marines and paint them anyway I can think.thanks you guys though for the help

·
Registered
599 Posts
well, there is e-bay and other places to buy.

also there are pdf's around if you look in the right places.

Conversly until the new space wolves codex comes out, space wolves are space marines and could use that codex.

this lets you build your space wolves army and play.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I don't know about a codex, but there was a lot of space wolf boxes and blisters at my local GW. There was even a battle force.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
order one online or ask the store to get one delivered if they say its dscontinued say hes lieing

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
ebay will be your best bet. OOOOOO if its discontinued would that mean a new one is coming???!!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Theres a few in the southampton store. get your local GW to phone em up and send it. No one here wants it!

·
Registered
445 Posts
hey everyone Im new to the TT game and am starting a space wolf army.I attempted to buy the codex from games workshop's website but i recieved an email saying it is not in stock and has been discontinued?wtf do i do now and how can i play and equip my guys if i dont have the codex?any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated.
If you can't find a copy in your local GW you could probably use the SM codex and use traits.

·
Registered
149 Posts
eBay is your best bet. I think I got mine in a lot that had a bunch of "old" codices in it and I don't think I paid that much for the lot.

I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it though... it's quite a thin book.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
eBay is your best bet. I think I got mine in a lot that had a bunch of "old" codices in it and I don't think I paid that much for the lot.

I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it though... it's quite a thin book.
it is thin but its vital for sw players

1 - 14 of 14 Posts